|2 Short Blocks to Beach
|2,700 Square Foot Corner Lot
||2-car Attached Garage
|A Short Stroll To 2nd Street
||OPEN HOUSE SAT 11-3
|Nearly 2,600 Square Feet
||LOCATION . . . LOCATION . . . LOCATION!!!
When people think of real estate, they think of "location," but when people think of home, they think "neighborhood" and Belmont Shore has both. Its alluring oceanside location and inviting neighborhood boasts strong real estate values, a thriving business community, specialty shops and salons, a variety of dining choices and seemingly limitless options for enjoying the beach and water.
PRICE IMPROVED BY $160,000! Brilliant use of stucco and sleek Absolute Black granite complement the contemporary architecture of this stunning re-built home in the heart of Belmont Shore, one of the city’s most coveted areas. Open spaces, volume ceilings and high-end touches define the interior of this modern beachside residence. House was originally built in 1950 and completely rebuilt in 1992/1993.
The spacious living room sports a marble and granite covered fireplace with 3 black marble mantlets - a remarkable piece of art unto itself. The striking formal dining room will comfortably seat larger gatherings, while the breakfast area is ideal for day-to-day living. The exceptional kitchen is equipped with high-end appliances, lustrous lacquered cabinetry and Luna Pearl granite counter tops. The upper level master suite has room to roam from the relaxing retreat and fireplace to the magnificent 5-star bath with over-sized jetted Kohler bathtub, glass ceiling and large separate shower. Also on the 2nd floor are 2 additional and nicely appointed bedrooms and a 2nd full bath.
Additional Elements Include:
· A very short stroll to one of Southern California’s most beautiful beaches
· 1 block to Second Street's 15-block long shopping district with fine shops, boutiques, restaurants and lively pubs
· Nearly 2,600 sq. ft. of living area on a 2,700 sq. ft. corner lot with a beautiful yard
· Air conditioning on upper floor
· Private patio area, enhanced with landscape lighting, makes for a romantic retreat after a busy day
· Approx 40 sq. ft. Basement – ideal for future wine cellar
· Dual-pane and mitered corner windows
· Plantation shutters on majority of windows
· Extensive use of granite and marble throughout
· Skylights provide natural lighting at top of stairs
· Independently wired entertainment systems. Main living area on one system; master suite another
· Large laundry room with separate sink and laundry chute from upstairs
· First floor powder room
· Abundant storage
· Small deck outside the master suite allows for wonderful ocean breezes
· 2-car garage directly accessed from Division provides for a 3rd parking space
Jim Helke, CRS, GRI, ABR, PVS
Bennion Deville Homes
850 North Palm Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Living Area: 2600 Square. Ft.
Lot Size: 2700 Square Ft.