|Unobstructed San Jacinto Mountain View
||Private Pool & Spa
|Wonderful Master Suite
||Best Location In The Development
|Climate Controlled Garage
||5 Minute Walk to the Heart Of Downtown
|2 community Pools & 3 Spas
||2nd Ensuite Bedroom
|Developer's Personal Home
The Villas In Old Palm Springs – One of the best locations on this planet! Just a couple blocks west of Palm Canyon Drive in the heart of the vibrant Downtown Palm Springs – packed with energy, excitement, restaurants, shopping, social establishments, The Spa Casino and more.
This extraordinary townhome is spectacular and eye catching in every way. The soaring great room with two-story stone fireplace open to the kitchen, dining area and adjacent to the private rear yard with private spool, misting system and wood-burning pizza oven generates a perfect flow for entertaining friends and family. Slab granite counter tops, quality cabinetry & high end stainless appliances represents a well appointed kitchen. The second level boasts the wonderful master suite with a covered veranda and the second ensuite bedroom with never ending magnificent views.
Enjoy meeting friends and neighbors for a social BBQ, a game of bocce ball, or an afternoon around the 2 heated swimming pools and 3 spas.
This was the developer’s personal unit - hence the best location in the project. Positioned in the NW corner of the project, completely open on both the West and North sides. The West side is bounded by a tribal ceremonial site and the San Jacinto Mountains. It will never be built upon. The North side is also totally open with stunning views of the mountain, the tribal property and the hillside historic Albert Frey & William Burgess properties. The project’s bocce court is below and to the North.
As the developer’s own home, he added numerous upgrades including:
· A private pool/spa in a flagstone deck
· Washer/Dryer inside in upstairs hall closet
· Stained wood paneled doors throughout
· Striking distressed hardwood floors
· A custom kitchen and built-in wine cooler
· Custom wood closet cabinets throughout
When the current owner purchased the house, they added numerous additional enhancements including:
· Kitchen cabinet pull-out drawers
· Additional recessed lighting
· A custom steel arched entry pergola, flagstone walkway and Dutch entry door
· Powder room renovations with Middle Eastern Antique cabinet, freestanding stone sink and Venetian Plaster wall
· Venetian plaster Dining area walls
· A remarkable two-story wood-burning stone fireplace with antique ship beam mantel and built-in T.V.
· A wonderful stone enclosed wood-burning pizza oven with metal door wood storage
· Extensive pool area landscaped with lighting & specimen plants and extension of exterior misting system
· Climate controlled garage with custom storage system & work bench
· Upstairs guest suite Venetian plaster walls & moldings
· Master Suite custom made built-in dressing mirror in antique metal framed door enclosure
· New mosaic tile shower floors, custom medicine cabinet with folding mirrors & makeup lights
The HVAC systems including the garage are serviced twice a year and are in good condition. The washer-dryer was replaced about 2 years ago. The dish-washer (Miele) & water heater last year.
Jim Helke, CRS, GRI, ABR, PVS
Bennion Deville Homes
850 North Palm Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Living Area: 1,813 Square. Ft.
Lot Size: 3,485 Acres
MLS Number: 20-556188